Our Returns & Exchanges Policy
Looking for help on getting started with a return or exchange? Please see the below information on how to proceed and contact us at any time if you need help with the process.
Returns or Exchanges Product Policy
If you find you need to return an item you must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and follow the below guidelines:
- Returns are allowed within 30 days of delivery. *See Exceptions
- Email CustomerService@CigarExtras.com. Include your order number, item number, detailed description of what the issue is (if any), full name and phone number.
- Items eligible for returns or exchanges must be in new, mint condition and must be in the original, undamaged manufacturer's packaging with all packaging materials including instruction booklets and blank warranty cards.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable regardless of the reason for return. Customers will incur the expense for returns. We do not issue pre-paid shipping labels.
- Do NOT place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's packaging.
- Use a shipping method that provides insurance and a tracking number as CigarExtras is not responsible for items lost or damaged during the return process.
- An RMA # does not guarantee a final disposition, all returns are subject to inspection.
- In the event you return an item purchased under a free shipping offer, we will deduct the actual shipping cost of your original order from your refund.
- Most refunds are processed in 3-5 business days after we receive your return.
- Returns received with damaged or missing contents or packaging are subject to a restocking fee up to 50% of the purchase price or, at our discretion, not be accepted for return.
- Any used product will be refused and returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
- Food items and other perishables are not returnable or exchangeable under any circumstances.
- Unauthorized refusal of delivery is not a valid method of return and will incur return shipping fees and a restocking fee up to 50%.
- For safety reasons, items that use flammable liquids MUST be emptied of fuel before they will be permitted for return.
Damaged or Defective Product Policy
- Damaged Product must be reported within 2 Business Days of receipt.
- Defective Product must be reported within 7 days.
- Email CustomerService@CigarExtras.com. Include your order number, item number, detailed description of what the issue is, any pictures of the item or packaging, full name and phone number.
- Retain all boxes and packaging materials, inserts and warranty cards.
- Products will be replaced with an identical product (subject to availability) free of charge once we receive the original item back.
- NO exchanges or refunds will be provided on Damaged/DOA/Defective Shipments.
- For defective products with manufacturer's warranties and delivered more than 7 days prior, please contact the manufacturer directly at that time for assistance.
- False claims of defect will be assessed an additional 25% restocking fee at our discretion.